What is Lead Inspection
lead inspection refers to the process of evaluating and assessing the presence of lead in a certain environment, such as buildings, homes, or products.
Lead is a toxic metal that can have harmful health effects, especially in high concentrations or prolonged exposure.
Lead inspections are commonly conducted to identify potential sources of lead contamination and assess the risk it poses to people's health,
especially to children and pregnant women who are more vulnerable to lead exposure. Inspections can be carried out by trained professionals
using specialized equipment to detect lead in paint, water, soil, and other materials. If lead is found, appropriate measures can be taken to
mitigate the risks and reduce exposure.
What we provide?
• We Provide comprehensive lead-based paint inspection with details of surface area inspected.
• We don’t just leave you there with the final report. We will make sure you understand the impact of lead-based paint on your property. We work for you on lead paint removal and violation clearance.
• EPA certified inspection team.
• Professionally Trained and background checked staff members.
• Lead Inspection testing available same day.
• Lead inspection results on spot and report next day.
How Is The Test Conducted?
We use X-Ray Florescence (XRF) analyzers.
Using the most advanced testing equipment. Only experienced and state/EPA certified lead inspectors conduct testing in a non-destructive manner (no paint chip samples required).
More on Lead based paint regulations click here
Go Back To Home